Thursday, March 1, 2012

Odd Facts

Here are 10 odd facts about me.

10. I will not eat any fruit that has a sticker on it. I have no explanation for it, but it's been that way since I've been young. There's something about the sticker that really grosses me out.

9. I have severe photographer's remorse. I love taking pictures and documenting everything. I love other people who take photos of everything. I, however, am completely embarrassed whenever I am taking photos or other people ask to take photos of me or with me. So, usually I won't do it and then regret it later. There are several events/trips in my life where looking back on the pictures I'm sad that I don't have a photo of me and another person.

8. I hand wrote all of my notes in law school. Almost everyone else was using a laptop to write their notes. I told everyone that I couldn't have a laptop in class because I'd get too distracted by the internets (which is probably true), but the real reason was that I loved creating outlines of notes in a notebook and wouldn't give it up for the world.

7. I often wikipedia the endings of books before I'm done reading them. I'm a slow reader, but very impatient. I can't stand the suspense of not knowing what will happen to a certain character, so I usually wikipedia the book to find out how it ends before I'm done reading it.

6. I have OCD about finishing things. I have to finish something before I move onto the next thing. For instance, I cannot fill up my gas tank until the gas light goes on. Or I cannot start a new thing of lotion until my current one is completely gone.

5. To me, coffee smells like baby vomit.

4. I love cooking, but it usually stresses me out so much that I scream obscenities in the kitchen when I'm doing it.

3. I am allergic to multiple kinds of medications. Multiple. I fear for my future.

2. I love being in pajamas. When I come home from work and have nothing else going on that evening, I put my pajamas on right away. It feels like heaven. I, however, do not believe in wearing pajama pants outside of the house.

1. I have gotten contacts 3 different times and never been able to get them in on a consistent basis. Twice they have gotten stuck in my eyes. Once I had to go to the ER to have them extracted. Last week, I purchased my fourth pair. I will not get married in glasses. Please wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You could only come up with ten odd facts about you. Or are you saving the others for later?

Love ya,
Mom

Molly said...

Just saving the rest for later.

Anonymous said...

I must say - we have some things in common :) Loved reading this - awesome! You are too fun!

Christina