Here are 10 odd facts about me.
10. I will not eat any fruit that has a sticker on it. I have no explanation for it, but it's been that way since I've been young. There's something about the sticker that really grosses me out.
9. I have severe photographer's remorse. I love taking pictures and documenting everything. I love other people who take photos of everything. I, however, am completely embarrassed whenever I am taking photos or other people ask to take photos of me or with me. So, usually I won't do it and then regret it later. There are several events/trips in my life where looking back on the pictures I'm sad that I don't have a photo of me and another person.
8. I hand wrote all of my notes in law school. Almost everyone else was using a laptop to write their notes. I told everyone that I couldn't have a laptop in class because I'd get too distracted by the internets (which is probably true), but the real reason was that I loved creating outlines of notes in a notebook and wouldn't give it up for the world.
7. I often wikipedia the endings of books before I'm done reading them. I'm a slow reader, but very impatient. I can't stand the suspense of not knowing what will happen to a certain character, so I usually wikipedia the book to find out how it ends before I'm done reading it.
6. I have OCD about finishing things. I have to finish something before I move onto the next thing. For instance, I cannot fill up my gas tank until the gas light goes on. Or I cannot start a new thing of lotion until my current one is completely gone.
5. To me, coffee smells like baby vomit.
4. I love cooking, but it usually stresses me out so much that I scream obscenities in the kitchen when I'm doing it.
3. I am allergic to multiple kinds of medications. Multiple. I fear for my future.
2. I love being in pajamas. When I come home from work and have nothing else going on that evening, I put my pajamas on right away. It feels like heaven. I, however, do not believe in wearing pajama pants outside of the house.
1. I have gotten contacts 3 different times and never been able to get them in on a consistent basis. Twice they have gotten stuck in my eyes. Once I had to go to the ER to have them extracted. Last week, I purchased my fourth pair. I will not get married in glasses. Please wish me luck.