- ABC has a trifecta of awesome TV. Once Upon A Time (one of my favorite new shows from last year), followed by Revenge (which was probably the best new show last year; think awesome 80's nighttime soaps amped up with drama) and finally a new show 666 Park Avenue. I think this show will probably be good. John Locke is back and as creepy as ever. I will also be watching a lot of Sunday Night Football this fall. Yay!
- The only possible show is Revolution on NBC. The previews look decent, but not totally exciting. I'm giving it a shot.
- Another night where only one show looks good to me. Vegas is on CBS and is about Las Vegas in the 1960's. I think there's a mix of wild west sheriffs and big city mob bosses who clash it up. It looked pretty good.
- Arrow on the CW will probably be terrible. I'm going to watch just so I can see if it's the good side of terrible or the crap side.
- Finally a decent night of television! First up is ABC with Last Resort. This show does not look good to me, but I will watch it to see Scott Speedman. I love Scott Speedman and wish that Felicity was still on so that I could see him every week.
- The Vampire Diaries is back on the CW. I still think this is one of the best shows on TV that not enough people give credit to. Every episode is a game changer. Literally. It's like every episode so much happens that it feels like you just watched 3 hours of TV. If you aren't watching this show, please do. You won't regret it. And for those who need to catch up, it is available on netflix instant.
- CBS has another one of my favorite shows from last year Person of Interest. I love the combination of Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson (Ben from Lost). They are a perfect odd ball pairing. After POI there is a new show debuting called Elementary. I have mixed feelings about this one. It's a Sherlock Holmes reboot set in modern times. It will either be terrible or brilliant. But, I have a feeling it's going to be terrible.
- America's Next Top Model is back. If the show doesn't improve, I am out. Last seasons British invasion was so terrible. The models were awful, the challenges were lame, the pictures really dull and unattractive and the final challenges were so stupid. I think Tyra's lost her marbles. This is it's last chance to keep me. And if you lose me as a viewer, then you are really doing something wrong. Also, did anyone watch the British invasion season? In the beginning, they painted the girls lips to look like either the American flag or the British flag and it was the most distressing thing I've ever seen.
- Grimm has already started on NBC. Have you guys been watching? I love Grimm. The characters are so great and the story lines are really fun and engaging. Plus, it's graphic.