Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Please Get in My House

Have you all heard about the Target Missoni collaboration taking place this fall? That's pretty big. I love Target, LOVE IT. Mike says it's my favorite place in the world and he's right. Where else can you get a wedding gift, new baby gift, DVD, tampons and chicken all in the same place? Plus, how much cheaper are Target's groceries??? It's amazeballs.


Anyhow, I just glanced through the lookbook for the Missoni for Target collection and it's pretty fabulous. The clothes are very Missoni. I don't know that Missoni clothes are really my thing. I love looking at them, but I'm not a pattern wearer. However, the home accessories in the line are unreal. They are so me.


And I need that pillow on the right. I need it bad. Mike will hate it. He doesn't like pillows with things on them and there's a lot of hot pink going on. But this pillow needs to be in my house. And not hidden on a chair in a room where no one goes. This pillow needs to be displayed. But displayed in a place where Kirby can't reach because he will love it. He won't love it in the way that I love it. Kirby will love it because he thinks it will taste good.

3 comments:

mai anh van said...

Modern life, people always find new technology to replace old technology, it takes a lot of time. Thus, artificial grass is born not only in sports but also in garden decor. Children's play areas are also used to create green spaces for the garden and play in comfortable spaces. for young children. In addition, it is also used in interior decoration, outdoor carpets, interior decoration, playground for kindergarten children, golf course, tennis court
gai goi cao cap, ảnh sex việt nam, Gái gọi Đình Thôn, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi Cầu Giấy

Unknown said...

Although the acrylic material has good bearing capacity but also can bend very well to form kitchen cabinets diverse. And an important feature that should not be missed when used as a kitchen material is its moisture and fire resistance characteristics. When our sisters cook, the moisture can cling to the surface of the kitchen cabinets lovely if not able to ensure the durability of your kitchen cabinets can not be more than a year, do not say kitchen cabinets Thu Anh furniture will guarantee for 10 years.
dien dan gai goi, gai goi hn, gai goi vip, gai goi sg, gai goi cao cap ha noi

anass said...

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious, kubet88