Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacations are Awesome

While I was away I came up with a litany of amazing blog ideas. Everything from RAD's to Me On's to Book Reviews to just general random postings. Unfortunately, I cannot spend my days blogging away, so they are going to have to come out slowly but surely.

All in all, my vacation took me to Washington D.C. and Charleston, South Carolina and it was fabulous. Hot, sticky and fabulous. I saw a lot, ate a lot and generally frolicked in merriment all day long. Here is one such picture of me frolicking:
It's hard to tell from the picture, but I'm posing in front of a submarine. I love submarines. And seamen.

Now it's back to the grind and only 1 more week of August left. Sadness.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Molly, this post reminds me of an old fashioned saying that I learned while on vacation. Apparently, "watching the submarine races" is a euphemism for making out.

Molly said...

In that case, I was definitely watching the submarine races. If you know what I mean.