Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Blumpkin

The last few weeks have been a blur.  First, Mike and I had the best time at our wedding.  We have been so happy and celebratory lately as we are still riding the high from that night.  Everyone says the day goes by so fast, and in a lot of ways it did.  However, everything went so perfect and there was absolutely no stress from sun up until sun down that I was the most peaceful I have been in a long time.  I have so many people to thank for that, but I'll save it for another day. 

Second, we went on our honeymoon.  San Francisco is such an awesome city.  Sonoma is pretty fun too.  I can't wait to update on all of the things that we saw and ate.  Holy goodness.  There is so much good food in San Francisco.  Mike and I definitely overate. 

Since we have been back, we've been trying to slow life down and just relish in the newlywed glow.  I think I'll relish it a lot more once the house is put back in order and the thank you cards are written. 

Last night, we partook in one of my favorite activities...pumpkin carving.  I actually don't love carving pumpkins, but I love pumpkin seeds, so I insist on pumpkins every year.  This year we just did one.  Isn't she lovely?  We named her Allison Blumpkin, the country pumpkin.  I can't wait to put her out tonight.  I didn't want to put her out last night because I was afraid that squirrels would eat her.  What is that anyways?  This year more than others I've noticed squirrels eating pumpkins.  Is there a nut shortage that I don't know about?

I will update a lot on the wedding stuff, but for now, just one picture...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I decided to start blogging. It can be very isolating being home with babies, even if you get out and do stuff each day. It is so nice to read about another woman going through it too!
friv jogos gratis
friv 4 school games unblocked
a10 Games for boys