Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Vacation

In just 8 hours, I will be on a plane to the WDW.  So excited!  This vacation is coming at the perfect time.  Work has been stressful, there's a lull in wedding planning, which means that there will soon be an upsurge.  I'm looking forward to a week of not thinking.  My brain hurts.
Plus, I want to read.  Things have been so busy that I'm not getting my reading in and I've been missing it, so tonight's plane ride will be paradise to me.  Right now I'm reading The Handmaid's Tale, but I think I will finish it on the plane.  So, I need a second book to download.  I'm thinking I need a nonfiction, like this one:
I watched the show The River on ABC this spring and it made me obsessed with the Amazon.  There's something about the Amazon that gets people obsessed, what is that about?

However, sometimes nonfiction can be hard to get through and I need something that will be a quick read.  This new release looks pretty good:
This is all about mental illness, which is topical for me since that's what I deal with many days at work.  Since it's a new release, though, it's more expensive.  So, then maybe I need something like this:
People have talked a lot about this book and the next one in the series comes out soon.  Usually I like to wait until all books in a series are out because I hate waiting for books when I need to know what happens.  I'm not a patient person.  

I need to decide by the end of the day so I can download it for the plane ride.  Hopefully this will be the only thinking that I have to do today.

When I'm in the WDW, I'm going to be gathering up lots of fun tidbits for the blog.  There are even a few new rides, plus I'm going to start gathering up information on restaurants because I'm close to being done reviewing rides.  My mom and I are also going on a behind the scenes animal trek at the Animal Kingdom, so I will have lots of good animal pics.  Can't wait to share it when I get back. 

No comments: