Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Makes You Nuts


Spring Fever is in full bloom! I think I used that corny joke last year. Anyhow, people all around the SP area are going nuts due to the crispness of the air. You only have to look at my last few days at work to see this. This morning alone I have spent the last 2 hours on the phone. TWO F&*!ING HOURS. Defendants are violating probation left and right, refusing to do things for probation because *weep* they don't have the money, not showing up for court, violating their conditional release, demanding electronic home monitoring, etc. The next person that calls with some weepy sob story is going to be told that the sympathy factory has closed and I no longer give a shit. I feel like the therapist in What About Bob. Unfortunately for these felons, taking a vacation from their problems probably means getting hard time.

No comments: