Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me, on Disneyworld

I'm not an expert on many things in life (in fact I've failed at more than I've excelled), but there is one thing that I am almost more than an expert. DISNEY WORLD! No, seriously. I'm a huge dork and often dream about going on vacation there. I really think I need to share all of this wisdom via blog. Otherwise, I'm just sharing it with myself via brain and that's no fun.

Without further ado, I'm going to start this off with giving my favorites at the WDW.

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Rock 'N Roller Coaster (with runners up being Test Track at Epcot and the new Toy Story Mania game)
Favorite Restaurant: Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom (I would actually drive the many hours down to Orlando just to eat their bbq pork sandwich. I also have the recipe for their bbq sauce and it's more delicious than you can imagine).
Favorite Hotel: Port Orleans French Quarter or the Boardwalk (it's a tie! I actually have never stayed at the Boardwalk, but it's beautiful and I can imagine staying there will make me feel like I'm transported to a seaside Boardwalk at the turn of the century. It's all very Daisy Miller in my fantasy).
Favorite Nighttime Entertainment: Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at the Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ice Cream: Auntie Gravity's Strawberry Smoothies

Yay! This is so exciting and definitely the dorkiest thing on this blog. Unfortunately, if you meet me, there are many dorkier things in my life than this!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my favorites list:

Favorite Park: Epcot followed by Animal Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Test Track ((also really like Soarin', Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Runaway Train or whatever it's called, Splash Mountain (even though Molly does not like getting wet!), Toy Story Midway Mania (it was worth getting up early to get over and ride this ride!))
Favorite Restaurant: Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom (Molly starts talking about this restaurant almost as soon as a trip is booked. We actually ate there 3 or 4 times in January. I think we've tasted everything on the menu)
Favorite Hotel: Port Orleans French Quarter - loved it when we were there in January.
Favorite Nighttime Entertainment: Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at the Magic Kingdom followed by Fantastmic at Hollywood Studios followed by the Epcot show (I love fireworks - maybe because my baby was born on the Fourth of July)
Favorite Ice Cream: Butter Pecan at the stand by Fantasmic

Favorite person to go to Disney with: Molly

Mom