- Kate Middleton, Fashion Icon. I am not saying that Kate Middleton isn't gorgeous and doesn't have fabulous clothes. Because she is and she does. Plus, she's got beautiful hair and a gorgeous figure. However, I don't think she's slapped us in the face with her fashion sense. I think she was actually more fashionable prior to marrying into the royal family. I loved her in her flat boots and skinny jeans or wrap dresses. These days it's basically her in a shift dress with nude heels. It's boring me. I'm hoping that she amps it up for the Olympics, but for now I think it's too early to be calling her an icon.
- Ombre nails. I've seen this trending for awhile now and I don't totally understand it. When I first heard about it, I thought it would be an ombre effect on one nail, but it's actually painting each nail a different color. First, that would take a lot of time. Second, you'd have to buy a lot of nail polish to keep this up. Third, if you're really going for the ombre look, are you really achieving that by painting each nail a different color? Because how often are people looking at your nails all together? People might see a thumbs up, or a middle finger, or a pointing finger, but when do they ever get a whole hand? And if you are still giving people a "talk to the hand", then your problems are worse than your nails.
- Target. I really love Target, but some days it just makes me angry. They don't carry Traiminic medicine anymore. Triaminc medicine, while for children, is the only thing that I take when I'm sick. It's a miracle medicine. Why would you discontinue it? And they don't even have an Up & Up brand replacement. Also, Target has been really stingy on bagging your things with paper bags. Before you start yelling at me, normally I do bring my own reusable bags into Target and other grocery stores. However, there are times where I forget and at Target they just start bagging your items into their plastic bags and if you ask for paper, you get a look. I don't appreciate the look.
- Fall TV. Last year, a few of my favorite shows weren't renewed. The Secret Circle, GCB. And while I have plenty of TV shows to watch, I always love adding new things to the mix. I've seen some previews for the new fall shows and I feel very Meh about it. Really, is that the best they've got?
- KStew. First, you're a terrible actress. Now you've proven yourself to be a terrible actress who is also a real dumbo. At least you're pretty.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Things I Don't Understand
Here's a list of things that are bothering me: