Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Files: Pajamas in Public

I'm going to say something that a lot of you won't like.  I am completely against leaving the home in your pajamas.  Nothing makes me more disgusted than when I see people at the store wearing pajama pants.  No matter what condition you are in, I feel like you should always be able to change out of your pajamas and into some real clothes.  But, that's just me.  And I've never had a child.  So, maybe my feelings will change.

However, for now my stance is this: pajama pants are not public pants.  I mean, I don't wear my chemises as dresses, so why should you wear pajama pants out into the public?  And some of the pajama pants that I've seen in public shouldn't even be worn by adults in their homes.  I mean truly atrocious.  If Zubaz are more attractive than your pajama pants, do yourself a favor and have a pajama pant bonfire. 

The guy above, though, takes the cake in offensive pajama wearing.  Not only is he in pajama pants, but he's also in his dirty ass robe.  Gross.  How could you wear a robe out in public, sir?  Have you no self-respect?

Please, people, please, privatize your pajama collection.

No comments: