Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Acts of Douchebaggery

I'm thinking about making this a regular thing because I seem to find lots of dbag things going on in the world. I'm a dbag voyeur, I guess.


Today's weather (it's snowing for those of you not in Minnesota) reminded me of this picture:

You might be wondering what you are looking at here. The short story is that I park about 4 blocks from where I work. I have to walk along the sidewalks and have faith that during the winter months the sidewalks will be cleared off so I can get to work. A couple of months ago, we had a big snowstorm during the day. I get to the last block in my walk and see that the sidewalk had been plowed out. Awesome. Unfortunately the asshole that plowed the sidewalk left a huge snowbank at the end of the walkway. So, in order to get from the street crosswalk to the sidewalk, you had to climb over a gd snowbank. The NERVE!

It might not look like much from this picture, but it was tall and long. There was no possible way to step over or around it. You could only climb it. And trust me when I say that in a skirt, tights and fashion boots, the agony of climbing this snowbank made me understand what the nutcases that climb Everest feel.

No comments: