Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's September, Yo.

So, this weekend it decided to turn fall. I have mixed feelings. I love the fall, but also love the summer and we didn't really have much of a summer. But, oh well. Let the apple picking begin!

BTW, how much do you bitches need to thank me. I think August on the whole was much warmer than the rest of the summer and I'm sure that my NME resolution has the world to do with it. I resolved and it happened. Just call me Gandalf (the Grey, not the white...as I told you when reviewing The Return of the King, once he turned white he lost all of his mojo).

September is going to be one helluva fun month. I have a couple of friends going back to school, Jess & Tony's 5 year anniversary, hs reunion (which I'm actually not that excited about) and most importantly the READATHON!

If you haven't heard, I'm hosting a charity readathon. 12 hours, $10 per book read.

So, my September goal is to read 7 books. I'm actually hoping to surpass this, but you know how I feel with NME resolutions...baby steps!

No comments: