Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Favorite Things - Stella & Dot

Now that I am a Stella & Dot Stylist, I wanted to share a few of my favorite items just in time for the holidays.  There are some great sales on the website right now, as well as the Dot Dollars promotion.  Spend $50 now through December 15 and you will receive $25 Dot Dollars to spend on a purchase made from December 30 - January 7.  As I look at it, buy a gift now and something for yourself after Christmas.  A win-win!  Check out my site at http://www.stelladot.com/sites/mollybdevoy.

Here are some of my favorite items.

I love this little bracelet for a Christmas gift.  It has a great price point at $19 and comes with the cutest packaging.  It has it's own little envelope with a beautiful foiled gold pattern on it.  This would be great in a stocking.  It would be great for a family member who needs a little extra luck.  It would be a cute gift for a hostess or for your child's school teacher.  At such a great price you can buy more than one!


One of the first Stella & Dot items that I bought was a scarf.  Then I bought another.  Then another.  During the winter I almost never take the scarf off.  Their scarves are a great quality and are huge.  They are a full-sized scarf that you can style in multiple different ways or wear as a shawl.  The scarves come in multiple colors and patterns.  All are priced at $59, but right now a few are on sale at great prices!  You will not be disappointed with this purchase.  In fact, you will probably thank me for the suggestion.



I'm a bag lady.  Or as my husband would say, a bag hoarder.  I love a good bag.  The Getaway bag is amaze balls.  Look at it!  It fits an entire baby, and that's before it's extended.  Yes, that is right…this bag can be extended!  There is a zipper towards the bottom that zips out an extended part of the bag.  Bring it on a weekend trip in the smaller form, and then extend it to accommodate all of your vacation purchases.

The Devon Layering Necklace would be great as a gift or for yourself.  The necklace is OMGSOLONG.  You can layer it in multiple ways so you just wear it how you like it on that particular day.  It is so versatile, gets you many compliments, and is only $49.  It comes in both silver and gold.

The Petra Braided Bracelet is one of my splurge items.  This picture does not do it justice.  The bracelet is large, so it makes a statement.  That statement is "Hello, I am gorgeous and sparkly and just plain fabulous."  Mixed in with the chain links are multiple rhinestones, so the bracelet catches the light and really sparkles.  It would add a dramatic finish to a holiday outfit.

There are just some of my favorites.  It was hard to pick because I love it all!  Check out my website for more lovely items, http://www.stelladot.com/sites/mollybdevoy.  Let me know any questions that you have and happy shopping.  Act fast for Black Friday deals and Dot Dollars.

No comments: