Friday, July 17, 2009

I Missed Bastille Day

So, I missed it...missed the French National Holiday that I was going to celebrate by drinking champagne and eating fries at Barbette. Shit. That would have been a good day.

Mostly I missed it because I've been recovering from a sinus infection and sleeping massive amounts because the medicines knock me out. And also because there are many changes in store for my life.

Here's the scoop. I am restless...all the time...and I hate being bored. Basically I get in these ruts and just can't handle it. My body starts twitching and my mind doesn't operate. I usually fix this by going on vacation. But, that's not going to happen anytime soon. So instead I had to make life changes. It's kind of fun because my mind is suddenly operating again and I'm my normal, organized and controlled self!

Now...as for the life changes...Any ideas?

No comments: