Monday, March 10, 2008

2008 Wish Come True

SNAP A LAP! It's like I have a genie in a bottle up in here. My 2008 Wish for Minneapolis was a hip new club to lower my inhibitions and general standards of decency. Holy Hannah my every dream came true.

Sort of...

Sushi Seven Ultralounge recently opened in downtown and it's so hip it's almost 5 minutes ago. I don't care though, I'm just glad someone read my blog and recognized the intense need for new blood in downtown.

In other partying news, I have almost officially turned my back on uptown. In the last two months I have been viciously kicked out of a liquor store, told I was ugly and been flipped off by a random stranger for no apparent reason. Basically I'm not crossing the border until that part of the city gets a serious attitude adjustment. That means I will not be spreading the NME joy to uptown for awhile.

No comments: