Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Favorite NME Memories

Just to get us really excited for the 2008 NME Season...Let's all post our favorite memories in the comments...I'll start:

My favorite NME was Feb's Eve 2003 (I think)...It was when we all went to Nye's and polka danced the night away. My fav memory was when we were leaving and Amy thought that Ro had started the car and was ready to drive away, so she rolled down the window and told the valets that we thought they were really cute. The best was the look on her face when the car didn't drive away and she said to Ro, "We need to leave now" and Ro answered back, "Amy, the car isn't even turned on." Smooth.

Ahhhh....Feb's Eve!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Although I'm relatively new to the New Month Eve celebration, one of my favorite NME Memories is... September's Eve 2007 when the owner of Restaurant Miami stopped by our table to casually mention that he'd gotten fired for having sex in the bathroom at his previous job. And SO at his new venture - Restaurant Miami - no one will ever get in trouble for having sex in the bathrooms...

RoRo said...

Wow, I've never "blogged" before so I hope I'm doing this right! First off, props to you, Molls, for starting this fabulous blog dedicated to everyone's most favorite monthly holiday. Though I share the sentiment with you regarding that Eve back at Nye's, an equally memorable night was April's Eve 2006. The phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" is most fitting except in this case, a VIDEO (make that two!) is worth a million words! The walk back to K-dogg's from The Loop (a fine establishment I must add!) was caught on tape -- unfortunately, with my obnoxiously drunken commentary -- and so the regrettable behavior of the NME regulars will never be forgetten and more importantly, can never be denied. I shall post some pictures from that evening once I figure out my little digital friend but until then..."to the left, to the left..."

RoRo said...

My bad, that would've been April Eve's 2007...