Friday, January 18, 2008

Almost Famous New Words

If my friends don't become famous for starting the New Month Eve Revolution, then let me assure you they will become famous for coining some awesomely sweet new words. Here are a few of my favorites:

Fa-chick -- foul ass chick, i.e. Paris Hilton
Swass/Swussy/Sween/Swalls -- swass = sweaty ass, I'll leave the rest for you kids to figure out
Fruitacular -- food that is surprisingly fruity and delicious, i.e. spumoni
Clit Slit -- a skirt that is cut so short as to show off your feminine goodness
kewl -- I actually don't know what this means, but Kara always makes me say it
Asex -- not so much a new word as a revolution, basically someone who you just can't imagine is interested in sex, i.e. Ralph Nader

I know I'm forgetting some, but these are my favorites.

No comments: