Friday, September 21, 2012

Do This, Don't Do That

I'm starting a new thing here on the blog.  I've seen some really weird signs lately, so let's talk about them.  Here's the first one:

I received this brochure in the mail.  It made me laugh...and cringe.  This really screams "Rich People Problems", doesn't it?  Because, obviously, everyone has a maid.  So, the question isn't whether you are happy with the cleanliness of your home, it's whether you are happy with your maid.  And the only thing worse than being mad at your maid is being pissed at your butler.

Okay, I'll let you in on a secret.  I am my own maid (and to be fair, Mike does his share of cleaning the house).  I know, it's pretty shocking.  If I don't scrub the toilets, they don't get scrubbed.  There are some days that I really want to fire myself.  Like today, I noticed a lot of dust on the blinds (cleaning the blinds is the worst) and thought hot damn I need to fire my maid.  But, I can't bring myself to fire myself.

So, I threw the weird brochure in the trash.

No comments: