Friday, March 4, 2011

March, You Are Wrong

This dog is coming for you March. And he is pissed. March, you have sucked hard and we are only on day four. March is supposed to bring the promise or spring. It's supposed to bring a small glimpse of April and May. I don't need to see February and January. I just saw them. And I spit on them.

There is not one day in the ten-day forecast that gives us temperatures of greater than 39 degrees. NOT ONE DAY! Horrible.

So, I am a cranky bitch and it's all because of the weather. I'm actually not asking for much. Just a couple of sunny days with temperatures of 42 degrees, maybe 45. But, I don't want to be greedy.

In other news...I achieved my February resolution and read two whole books. I celebrated March's Eve with the David Gray concert and it was just as awesome as you would think it was. I have also made a March resolution to clean my car.

No comments: