Friday, April 30, 2010

Yay for May!

The above flower really isn't a "May" flower, it's an "August" flower. But, it was the first flower picture I could find on my computer before I had to run off to work this morning. Maybe I'll change it later to something more appropriate.

In the meantime I am heavily anticipating tonight's May's Eve festivities. It involves a band of public defenders (and by band I mean actual musical band and not like the tribe kind of band) and a below average bar. But I have had a very long week and even a totally below average bar has alcohol.

Now, onto the important stuff. I have had great success in my April goal and I am going to ride that high right into May. My May's Eve goal is to be more photo happy. I used to take a lot of pictures of festivities, merriment and complete randomness. But now I don't. So, May will become about being an obnoxious lenswoman. I will once again learn to take photos of everything. Because photos are like memories and my memory is getting worse with my old age, so pictures are almost all I have left. Aging is a bitch.

Happy May!

No comments: