Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ramblings

I haven't posted anything in awhile, mostly because I've been mysteriously busy and because my job has somewhat changed. I say mysteriously busy because I don't really have much going on, but have found myself really behind in everything. Maybe it's a spring thing?

Anyhow, starting this week, I started a new assignment in my same job. I will be at the county hospital 2 weeks at a time with the judge that I work for doing civil commitments and then the next 2 weeks will be back at the courthouse doing trust/probate hearings. The main issue is that while I am at the hospital I have very limited Internet access. I share a computer with someone else and can only use it when they aren't doing examinations in the room that the computer is in. So, I'm not really on the computer at all at work and then get back home and have to look at work email, my regular email, my regular websites and anything else. It feels so frantic and I don't want to spend my entire night on the computer, so I haven't even been able to think about updating ye old blog.

So, being a few days into March, I thought I'd do a little bit of an update. I sort of forgot about March's Eve until about 8:00 the night of. Whoops. But I spent it eating Thai food and watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. So, it was pretty good. I did make a resolution for March. Drumroll please...I am going to try to plan less. I don't know if this makes sense, but the last half year of my life has felt very planned out where every weekend I have a couple of obligations and most weekdays I have something going on. I want to find a better balance of being planned and doing nothing, so this month I'm not going to plan much.

On another note, how much do you miss the Olympics?

No comments: