Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Movies I'm Excited For

I always get really excited for movies to come out in the theaters. It gives me something to look forward to because I love going to movies! Here's a short list of the movies I can't wait for in the next year and a half (don't judge me on my horrible taste in movies!):
  1. 9 (hits theaters 9/9/09) - it's some creep city movie by Tim Burton and it looks just this side of fantastical.
  2. Shutter Island (10/2/09) - Two Words: Leonardo DiCaprio. Enough said.
  3. The Box (10/30/09) - It's Cameron Diaz and a hot piece as her husband. Frank Langella shows up with a box and says open the box, press a button, you'll become really rich, but someone you don't know will die! It will either be great or terrible. Either way I'm sure I'll love it.
  4. New Moon (11/20/09) - The first movie was crap, I hate Kristen Stewart, but I can't look away.
  5. SATC 2 (5/28/10) - I admit, it's mostly about the clothes for me. I love watching how they make seriously aging women look relevant and hot just by adding louboutin heels and dior bags.
  6. Eclipse (6/30/10) - I said I can't look away.
  7. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (11/19/10) - Splitting the book into two movies is normally something I would frown upon, but in this case, it needed to be done and I'm so excited to pay the money to see how it all turns out!
It's kind of sad that this is all the movies I'm excited for in the next year and a half. Are we still dealing with the writer's strike or is it just crappy filmmaking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the movie that comes out next week--Julie and Julia or whatever it's called? I want to see that one, because I looooooovvvvve Meryl Streep, and it will be fun to see her speak with a French accent.

Love ya,
Mom