Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feb's Eve Goal: Become A ...


"People ask the question...what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drugs, drums, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot."
-Archie

This February people better watch out because this movie will become like my new bible. I will consult the movie to make all of my life decisions. Why will I do this? Because this move is A-MAZ-ING!! (And if you were hearing my voice just now singing the word Amazing in an operatic tone then you know me very well. Kudos and gold stars for you!)

It's amazing for many reasons, but here's the top three:
1. The dance scene - if you see it you will know what I'm talking about.

2. The chase scene - ditto, and bravo to Guy Ritchie for making me laugh harder than any comedy movie has ever made me laugh (and btw, this is not a comedy movie).

3. Mark Strong - he plays Archie and I want to have his babies. Lots of little badass, rocknrolla babies.

Feb's Eve will be all about a new outlook on life. This movie is my new outlook, except less violent and with much more awkward dancing.

No comments: