Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Leap Into March

Get It....Cause it's Leap Year. And it's on a Friday. Holla!

Anyway, there's a tradition dating back to England or somewhere over in Europa where Leap Year was the only acceptable day for a woman to make a proposal of marriage to a man. Further if the dude rejected that proposal he had to soften the blow by providing the woman with a kiss, one pound currency and a silk gown. I think in modern times this translates to a french kiss (hey, I'm a prude), a hundred bones and a Louis Vuitton handbag.

There will be a lot of lucky guys receiving marriage proposals from me. Or at least those two who will return my phone calls.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh my god. I frickin love it!! Watch out TC I'm going to be a proposing fool on Friday! I can't wait to collect...! :)